Isn't it funny how we always want what we can't have? The girl with the round and pert backside wishes that her rear were 5 times smaller. Meanwhile, the girl with the non existent posterior wishes to achieve a larger butt. Well, if the grass is greener on the other side, just water yours! If you've got a small behind, you can create the illusion of a larger one with butt enhancing jeans. Here's how to do it.
- Look for light weight denim - This material is very stiff and heavy. If you try to stuff a flat butt into denim jeans, it will only create a flatter looking behind.
- A little stretch goes a long way - Your butt enhancing jeans should additionally contain some stretch. A mixture of 98 percent cotton and 2 percent lycra is best. This combination of lycra and cotton, especially when it's in a nice tight-weave fabric that's fitted through the hip and thigh area will help lift your buttocks. Too much lycra and your jeans may start to ripple like a pair of leggings. If there's not enough cotton content, there won't be enough structure to hold you up.
- It's all in the pockets - The most effective trick for creating the illusion of a bigger butt is to choose jeans with flap pockets. The added bulk of the flap will enhance and add dimension to your tiny tush. True Religion is notoriously famous for their flap pocket designs. You can also try Hudson, Rock & Republic, Frankie B and Paige for addition flap pocket styles.
- Pocket placement - If you're not a fan of flap pockets, or if you've already bought too many of them, you can also try denim with regular pockets. Be sure to aim for a pair with smaller pockets that sit higher and this will help make your rear look lifted.
- Cut is also important - Look for jeans with a slight tapering at the knee, such as a straight leg or skinny style. This cut will make your bum look a bit larger in comparison to the rest of your body. Great styles to try are True Religion Billy, Julie or Stella, Siwy Harmah or Rose, and Hudson Emily or Paige.
- How low can you go - Actually, you don't want to go too low when it comes to the jean rise. The goal is to project more, not less. A pair of low rise denim will only reduce the size of your rear. Instead, opt for a pair with a medium rise.
- Color me right - Since dark colors minimize, dark denim and indigo will create a slimming effect. You do not want this kind of effect on your barely there behind! Try to find light colored or medium blue denim. Grey is very flattering and will also work.
Like a great bra, butt enhancing jeans can also lift and separate what little you have. So it wasn't in your genes to have a nice, round bottom. Big deal. Be happy with what you've got and just improvise!
Did you find these tips on butt enhancing jeans helpful? When shopping for jeans, it can be quite challenging. Sometimes what looks good on someone else may not look so good on you. The key to finding the perfect jeans is to find a pair that flatters your body shape. Take a look at my site for more tips on how to find jeans that flatter your figure and where to buy designer women's jeans like butt enhancing jeans and more at discount prices.